43 Girralong Avenue Baulkham Hills
Please contact Sean Healy to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Single Level Family Living
Situated in a whisper quiet street within the highly sought after North Baulkham Hills, sits this single level home perfect for young families and savvy investors alike.
Immaculately presented and well cared for, this home is ready to move straight into or presents potential to add value and your own style with minor renovations. The home currently enjoys the benefit of; an abundance of natural light throughout, sunken formal lounge and dining, updated eat in kitchen overlooking the covered entertaining area, ducted air conditioning, two bathrooms, lock up garage with mezzanine storage and single carport.
Perched on an over sized 771sqm parcel of land, you will be located within a short stroll of North Baulkham Hills Primary School, Baker Crescent shops, city transport and many other local amenities this fantastic area has to offer. We welcome your inspection.
- Carports 1
- Garages 1
- Land area approx 771sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Muirfield High School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Primary School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Public School (~0.4km)
- Excelsior Public School (~2km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~2.1km)
- North Rocks Public School (~2.7km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~1.2km)
- Muirfield High School (~2.2km)
- Crestwood High School (~2.8km)
- The Hills School (~2.8km)
- Hills Montessori School (~2.2km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~1.5km)
- Hills Adventist College, Castle Hill Campus (~2.1km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~2.4km)
- St Bernadette's Primary School (~2.7km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~1.7km)
- Redeemer Baptist School, Castle Hill campus (~1.8km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~1.3km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Castle Hill (~1.8km)
- Woodbury (~2.3km)
- RIDBC Alice Betteridge School (~2.9km)