4/43 Church Street Riverstone
Share This Property
Calling all First Home Buyers or Downsizers
Are you looking for ? A well located, sophisticated home with all the creature comforts?
Julie Grigg and the team at Response Real Estate Riverstone are proud to welcome this outstanding 3-bedroom 2-bathroom villa to our market. Only 3 years young, this home is a perfect first step for families.
This modern and sophisticated home offers tiled living areas, ducted air conditioning, alarmed doors and windows, gas cooking, high ceilings, premium kitchen finishes, video intercom to door, keyless entry, automatic garage door, extra long tandem garage with access to back yard, landscaped entertainer's yard with deck and inbuilt seating.
The well appointed gourmet kitchen features waterfall stone bench tops, Chef Stainless steel gas cooktop and electric oven, Dishlex Dishwasher and large fridge space plumbed for cool water and ice dispensing.
This well designed floor plan offers lounge, dining, kitchen, ensuite to main bedroom, second and third bedrooms have built in wardrobes with customised storage. The extra long garage is ideal for storage or gym or kids play area with roller door access to the backyard.
Can you picture yourself here on the deck, cooking a BBQ enjoying the outdoor living space with family and friends?
This home has been so loved and cared for and is ready for your family to call it home now.
Short walk to Riverstone Railway Station, Bus Stops, Riverstone Shopping Precinct, Riverstone Swimming Pool, local parks, schools and arterial roads.
Strata $515.61 per quarter3 years old built by Bathla ConstructionsLand: 198m2Home: 116m2 approximately
- Garages 1
- Toilets 2
- Land area approx 198sqm
- Floor area approx 116sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Wyndham College (Nirimba Education Precinct) (~0.1km)
- Riverstone High School (~0.1km)
- Riverstone Primary School (~0.1km)
- Riverstone Public School (~1km)
- Schofields Public School (~2.5km)
- Vineyard Public School (~3km)
- Riverstone High School (~1.4km)
- Casuarina School (~0.6km)
- Norwest Christian College (~1.2km)
- Australian Christian College - Marsden Park (~2.4km)
- St John's Primary School (~0.9km)
- Richard Johnson Anglican School, Marsden Park campus (~2.4km)