5/76 Jones Street Kingswood
Please contact Jack Jeffery to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
IMPRESSIVE VIEWS OF THE BLUE MOUNTAINS!
On offer is this immaculately presented modern unit that is located in a prime position that brings comfort to lifestyle and an opportunity to investors.
Enjoy the master bedroom with its own walk-in wardrobe and ensuite that gives you the luxury of having privacy from the rest of the unit.
Enjoy having a BBQ with your favourite company around as the sunsets looking out on your views of the Blue Mountains.
The second bedroom has its very own access to the balcony where guests or residents can wind down in the afternoon enjoying the views.
Investors will love this opportunity as it is located short distances to great facilities:
University of Western Sydney Kingswood 950m
Nepean Hospital 1.5km
Kingswood station 1.3km
Kingswood High School 900m
Kingswood Public School 800m
TAFE Kingswood 1.9km
With the Badgery's Creek Aiport on its way securing a property like this seems promising for the future for any intelligent buyer.
If this seems like the right place for you then CALL NOW!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 2
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Public School (~0.5km)
- Kingswood South Public School (~1km)
- Orchard Hills Public School (~1.8km)
- Penrith South Public School (~2.1km)
- Kingswood High School (~0.8km)
- Penrith High School (~2km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2km)
- Jamison High School (~2.5km)
- Montgrove College (~1.2km)
- Penrith Anglican College (~1.8km)
- Penrith Christian School (~2.4km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.2km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.5km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.7km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.2km)