3 Guerin Street Doonside
Share This Property
A MUST INSPECT!!
Response Real Estate, Quakers Hill are beyond excited to present this immaculate, spacious family home to the market!
3 Guerin Street offers comfortable living in one of the districts best areas! This home is perfectly located within a short distance to Woodcroft Village, Quakers Court Shopping Centre, many reputable schools, Doonside Train station and an abundance of other public transport means. There will not be many boxes this home does not tick.
Situated on a great 574sqm block, this property is perfect for a family home or potential investment opportunity.
Some features of this home include:
Four spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans and three with built in wardrobes A modern bathroom with all inclusions and a separate toilet Beautiful kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cabinetry and storage space! Open plan living and dining area Split system A/C's Good sized rear yard with a garden shed, perfect for those who need additional storage space
Enough spaces to fit 3 cars! AND MUCH MORE
If you've been searching for your next forever home, investment property or downsizing then look no further! If you are interested in inspecting this beautiful home, then do not hesitate to contact us!
(P) 02 9626 0022 (E) email@example.com
- Uncovered Carspaces 2
- Land area approx 574sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Doonside Technology High School (~0.1km)
- Crawford Primary School (~0.1km)
- Crawford Public School (~0.9km)
- Glendenning Public School (~1.7km)
- Quakers Hill Public School (~1.8km)
- William Dean Public School (~1.8km)
- Doonside High School (~0.9km)
- Wyndham College (~2.6km)
- Mountain View Adventist College (~2.4km)
- St John Vianney's Primary School (~1.3km)
- St Andrews Primary School (~1.8km)
- St Francis of Assisi Primary School (~2.1km)
- St Andrews College (~1.6km)
- St John Paul II Catholic College (Nirimba) (~2.6km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Quakers Road, Marayong (~1.6km)