16 Illawong Avenue Penrith
Please contact Jack Jeffery to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
A RARE FIND WITH POTENTIAL DUAL INCOME OPPORTUNITY!
What a great opportunity for first home buyers and the savvy investor. On offer is this spacious 3 bedroom home with a bonus studio fitted with kitchen, bathroom and living space just waiting to be approved by council as a second dwelling!
A first home buyer can move in and start their new journey in a great location just meters away from Kingswood Park Primary School!
Being so close to great schools, local shopping centres, parks and Penrith CBD delivers convenience to the family.
For the larger family having the studio is a great space for teenagers or elderly to have their own independence away from the main household.
Investors this is one you will want to snatch up as having a property with a dual-income looks promising for the future as Penrith is continuously growing and don't forget Badgery's Creek Airport is on its way!
With great living space and great sized bedrooms, this home is sure to keep any tenant or owner occupier happy with the decision they have made.
If this sounds like the right property for you then CALL NOW!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Carports 1
- Land area approx 645sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cranebrook High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~0.3km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~1.1km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.4km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.7km)
- Penrith High School (~1.7km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.2km)
- Cranebrook High School (~2.4km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.9km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1.9km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.3km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.2km)