1209/11-13 Solent Circuit Norwest
Please contact Robert Riddell to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
12th Floor Views
ResponseRE Baulkham Hills is proud to present this sky residence to the market. Featuring a private residents pool, club & sky gardens set above a one of a kind business and waterfront dining precinct, this is sure to impress.
Composed of a busy urban base, a lush podium leisure zone, and slender sky towers, Esplanade's sweeping curvilinear buildings are focused both inwards to the communal offerings, as well as outward to the lake, the district, and wider landscape. Engaging public spaces welcome you into the heart of the development, up to the residential sky gardens, the apartments, and creative commercial suites, whilst animated pedestrian realms give back to the lakefront surrounds.
A sweeping lakeside plaza houses chic open-air dining under a sheltered waterfront colonnade, outdoor seating, sculpture, and water play for the children. Above are luxurious residents-only podium terraces, providing verdant outdoor space for activity, gathering or repose, capitalising on the expansive views and offering exclusive sanctuary.
Key features of this unit include:
Open plan living area opening onto large balcony with district viewsMaster suite with private access to balconySeparate study roomStorage cageFully ducted air conditioningPartially furnished with fridge, dryer, dining table & 3 seater sofa
Call today to arrange your own inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ensuite 1
- Garages 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Crestwood High School (~0.1km)
- Bella Vista Primary School (~0.1km)
- Bella Vista Public School (~0.7km)
- Crestwood Public School (~2.2km)
- Kellyville Public School (~2.4km)
- Parklea Public School (~2.6km)
- Crestwood High School (~1.9km)
- Glenwood High School (~2.3km)
- Kellyville High School (~2.9km)
- Tallowood School (~3km)
- William Clarke College (~2.6km)
- St Angela's Primary School (~2km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~2.2km)
- Our Lady of The Rosary Primary School (~2.9km)
- Trades Norwest Anglican Senior College (~2km)