23 Tenison Avenue Cambridge Gardens
Share This Property
DREAMS COME TRUE
Are you dreaming of securing your first home or a high-quality investment? As you step into the residence, its elegant wide open spaces with natural light flooding throughout instantly captivates you. The combination of such a sleek interior is matched perfectly by the utilisation of bifold doors and decking at the front entrance, and also the back of the home leading into the vast backyard creates a vibrant home ideal for entertaining.
Cooking in this kitchen is an absolute dream, with enough bench space to prepare and serve the most delectable meals for the biggest of families with ease. This truly is perfect for a young family as the local park is right across the street, the local primary school is just a few minutes' walk, and a shopping centre is right around the corner; you will save loads of time travelling, so you can spend it with your family. Enquire today to secure this stunning home.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 1
- Land area approx 586sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cranebrook High School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Gardens Primary School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~0.6km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~0.7km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~1.1km)
- Penrith Public School (~2.3km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~1.6km)
- Penrith High School (~2.2km)
- Cranebrook High School (~2.6km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.7km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.5km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.4km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.7km)