72a & 72b William Street Werrington
Share This Property
Live in Luxury!
These immaculately presented, fresh 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom duplex eagerly await your inspection! Situated amongst other quality, new homes in a prime location, you will love the host of modern features these homes have to offer.
Downstairs features spacious, open-plan living & dining, a striking gourmet kitchen boasting stone benchtops, equipped with stainless steel appliances including oversized oven & gas stovetop and dishwasher; a must-have for the Master Chef in the family!
Upstairs, you will be greeted by a separate living area, perfect for the kids to play. Designed with respectable size bedrooms and for mum and dad - a HUGE master room, complete with walk-in robe and ensuite.
The ultra-modern bathroom completes the luxurious feeling of this home with premium finishes and separate bath and shower recess. With the additional downstairs powder room, there is plenty of room for the whole family!
Both homes offer a single automated lock-up garage, internal laundry, study nook and large fully fenced backyard.
These beautifully built modern homes are sure to tick all the boxes; A MUST SEE!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cambridge Park High School (~0.1km)
- Werrington Primary School (~0.1km)
- Werrington Public School (~0.6km)
- Werrington County Public School (~1.5km)
- Kingswood Public School (~1.6km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.7km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~0.8km)
- Kingswood High School (~2.8km)
- Putland School (~1.4km)
- Penrith Valley Learning Centre (~2km)
- Kurrambee School (~2.2km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.7km)
- Montgrove College - Werrington Campus (~1.8km)
- Wollemi College (~1.8km)
- St Dominic's College (~2.3km)