Trafalgar Street Riverstone
Please contact Julie Grigg to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Prime Investment of 667m2 Land!
Response Real Estate Riverstone is proud to present two great blocks of land with the opportunity for a long term investment in the West Schofields Precinct Plan.
Currently zoned RU4 Primary Production Small Lots (Rural)Proposed future zoning E4 Environmental Living Frontage: 9.1m each (approx.)Depths: 36.5m each (approx.) Land Size: 333.9m2 each (approx.)Ideal long term investmentPrime location Council Rates: $55p/qBlacktown City Council can provide further updates on rezoning plansPhotos are estimations of location
In close proximity to Riverstone Train Station, new master plan precinct and a short drive to developing estates with park lands, playgrounds and more. In the other direction a quick drive finds you at the developing Sydney Business Park; home to Ikea, Costco, Bunnings and more.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Council Rates 55/quarter
- Land area approx 667sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Wyndham College (Nirimba Education Precinct) (~0.1km)
- Riverstone High School (~0.1km)
- Riverstone Primary School (~0.1km)
- Riverstone Public School (~1.2km)
- Schofields Public School (~2km)
- Marsden Park Public School (~2.9km)
- Riverstone High School (~1.6km)
- Casuarina School (~0.8km)
- Norwest Christian College (~1.5km)
- Australian Christian College - Marsden Park (~2.1km)
- St John's Primary School (~1.4km)
- Richard Johnson Anglican School, Marsden Park campus (~1.5km)