39 Hoyle Drive Dean Park
Share This Property
Fully Renovated Family Home!
Eric and Response Real Estate are proud to present this gorgeous, fully renovated, family home to the market! Located in the thriving suburb of Dean Park this home is seconds away from Dean Park Shopping Centre, William Dean Public School, and an abundance of public transport means. If you are after a home that has no expense spared, and only the best finishes from top to bottom then look no further as this is the home for you!
This beautiful home offers three spacious bedrooms all with mirrored built in wardrobes, a gorgeous renovated kitchen with electric cooking, combined living and dining area with a split system A/C, a drive through carport and detached garage and garden shed, beautiful covered decked area which is beyond perfect for those who like to entertain and a large backyard which could have room for a possible granny flat (STCA).
If this sounds like the home for you then be sure to give us a call today to arrange your private inspection! And be quick as a home like this does not last long!!
(P) 02 9626 0022 (E) email@example.com
In light of COVID-19, Response Real Estate have put in place some measures to help stop the spread. You are required to wear gloves and apply hand sanitiser when entering the property and are asked not to touch anything in the home. We also ask that you maintain a safe space between you, our agent and other clients, keeping a distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
- Carports 1
- Garages 2
- Land area approx 550sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Plumpton High School (~0.1km)
- William Dean Primary School (~0.1km)
- William Dean Public School (~0.3km)
- Glendenning Public School (~1km)
- Hassall Grove Public School (~2.1km)
- Crawford Public School (~2.3km)
- Wyndham College (~2.2km)
- Doonside High School (~2.4km)
- Plumpton High School (~2.8km)
- Plumpton House School (~2.5km)
- Richard Johnson Anglican School (~2.5km)
- Western Grammar School (~2.8km)
- St Francis of Assisi Primary School (~0.9km)
- St John Vianney's Primary School (~2.7km)
- Good Shepherd Primary School (~2.9km)
- St Clare's Catholic High School (~1.9km)
- St John Paul II Catholic College (Nirimba) (~2.3km)
- St Andrews College (~2.5km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Quakers Road, Marayong (~2.5km)