11 Francis Avenue Emu Plains
Saturday 31st October at 11:00am
Share This Property
Relax By The River!
If you've been looking to live by the river this neat tidy brick cottage on a substantial 700sqm flat block of land is it! With this being the first sale in 50 years whether you want to enjoy the existing cottage, renovate or consider building on an exceptional block of land only a stones throw from the River here it is! Surrounded by younger homes that have been knocked down and rebuilt over the years, here is your chance to make your stamp. With a North facing backyard natural light floods the home and playing outside is endless fun in the spacious garden. If you enjoy breakfast and a coffee at Lewers, a stroll around the river and drinks at Emu Hall, this ideal location is one you will kick back relax and enjoy watching the sunset over the mountain. Don't wait another 50 years for the right block to come along Buy Now!
Ideally located within walking distance to the Lennox Centre, Local schools, shops and public transport its all easy from this convenient location!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Carports 1
- Land area approx 700sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High School (~0.1km)
- Emu Plains Primary School (~0.1km)
- Emu Plains Public School (~1.3km)
- Leonay Public School (~2.5km)
- Emu Heights Public School (~2.6km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~2.7km)
- Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High School (~0.5km)
- Penrith Lakes Environmental Education Centre (~2.8km)
- Our Lady of The Way Primary School (~1.5km)
- McCarthy Catholic College (Emu Plains) (~1.2km)