70 Peppermint Crescent Kingswood
Please contact Joshua Martin to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Renovators Delight! Park Views!
Positioned with the expansive Peppermint Reserve across the road and a delightful Northly aspect lies this excellent property that's looking forward to a rejuvenation. In need of some renovation with the price reflecting so the new owner can look forward to creating their dream home by sanding and polishing floorboards, replacing gyprock and designing your own bathroom. There's side access into the yard for the person looking to build a shed or granny flat too, STCA. All this in a convenient location within walking distance to schools, park and jumping onto the M4, this one shouldn't be missed. Call Now!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Carports 1
- Land area approx 567sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood South Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood South Public School (~0.6km)
- Kingswood Public School (~1km)
- Orchard Hills Public School (~1.5km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.8km)
- Kingswood High School (~0.3km)
- Penrith High School (~1.9km)
- Jamison High School (~2km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.5km)
- Montgrove College (~0.7km)
- Penrith Anglican College (~1.5km)
- Penrith Christian School (~1.9km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~1.4km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.5km)
- St Dominic's College (~2km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.1km)