87 Moolana Parade South Penrith
Please contact Joshua Martin to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
GRANNY FLAT OR DUPLEX POTENTIAL!
Positioned in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac location within walking distance of the perks South Penrith has to offer. You'll enjoy an easy access to Southlands Shopping centre, Jamison Park or the restaurants and cafes on Batt St, you'll love the convenience to Penrith Train Station or jumping on the M4. Great side access to build a granny flat (STCA) and a wide frontage of 23m allows you to build a decent sized duplex (STCA) in this 2nd to none location! With the property in neat condition you are able to move straight in or keep it tenanted. There's the bonus of a 2nd toilet in the laundry and with a split system air conditioner you'll be chilling on those warmer days. Whether you're looking to nest or invest, this is the boutique project you've been looking for, so call now!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Land area approx 708sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Jamison High School (~0.1km)
- York Primary School (~0.1km)
- Surveyors Creek Public School (~0.9km)
- York Public School (~0.9km)
- Glenmore Park Public School (~0.9km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~1km)
- Jamison High School (~1km)
- Glenmore Park High School (~2km)
- Kingswood High School (~2.7km)
- Fernhill School (~2.1km)
- Penrith Christian School (~1.9km)
- Montgrove College (~2.4km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~1.6km)
- Bethany Catholic Primary School (~2km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~3km)
- Caroline Chisholm College (~1.6km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.6km)