14 Glenmore Ridge Drive Glenmore Park
Share This Property
Set with a backdrop of the blue mountains and overlooking Mulgoa Rise estate this well-sized spacious home is the one you've been waiting for. With high ceilings free-flowing open plan kitchen and plenty of backyard space, it's got the space you've been searching for. A downstairs bedroom is ideal for guests and the walk-in pantry allows you to create a mystery box for this Masterchef kitchen. There is high-grade insulation in the media room for extra noise suppression, cabled internet throughout and Solar on the roof to keep the bills low. With a park seconds up the road Close to both private and public schools, Glenmore Park town centre, boasting shops, cafes, restaurants, sporting fields within short walking distance. Close to the Bradley Street exit, this is a home waiting to be enjoyed call now.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 2
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Glenmore Park High School (~0.1km)
- Surveyors Creek Primary School (~0.1km)
- Surveyors Creek Public School (~1.8km)
- Glenmore Park Public School (~2.4km)
- Glenmore Park High School (~2km)
- Fernhill School (~0.7km)
- Penrith Christian School (~2.8km)
- Bethany Catholic Primary School (~2.5km)
- Caroline Chisholm College (~2.3km)