50 Bel Air Road Penrith
Share This Property
Stunning Views, High On The Hill!
If you've been looking for a property to relax after the days done and watch the sunset over the mountain it doesn't get better than this! Wide views of the blue mountain and Penrith Towncentre see Thornton estate come to life after dark. Perched high on the hill you'll love the privacy and seclusion this home has on offer. Stunning established gardens allows you to enjoy serenity in your own backyard and the convenience of being within walking distance to Penrith Station. Immaculately kept with high ceilings, renovated kitchen and spacious bedroom this is the one you've been waiting for. A double garage with huge under house storage for a workshop, gym or home office, this is a home that ticks lots of boxes. Call now to arrange your viewing!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 2
- Land area approx 562sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cranebrook High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~0.5km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.4km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~1.6km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.7km)
- Penrith High School (~1.4km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.5km)
- Cranebrook High School (~2.6km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1.4km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.9km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.3km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.8km)