17 Timaru Grove South Penrith
Please contact Joshua Martin to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
A GREAT START WITH GRANNY FLAT POTENTIAL!
Been looking for a great first home or property with granny flat potential (STCA) well here it is! Positioned in a family friendly, wide street with plenty of on and off street parking if its workshop space and side access you need this is it! Neat and tidy throughout this well sized home has timber floors, a spacious covered back deck entertaining area and plenty of shedding for storage and working from home to be enjoyed. Ready to move straight in for the 1st home buyer or easily tenanted for the astute investor or those maybe looking to invest in a granny flat or dual income potential (STCA). With great access to the M4, Local schools and Southlands shopping centre call now!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Carports 2
- Garages 1
- Land area approx 625sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Jamison High School (~0.1km)
- York Primary School (~0.1km)
- York Public School (~0.8km)
- Surveyors Creek Public School (~1.1km)
- Glenmore Park Public School (~1.8km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~2km)
- Jamison High School (~1km)
- Kingswood High School (~2.1km)
- Glenmore Park High School (~2.7km)
- Fernhill School (~2.2km)
- Penrith Christian School (~0.9km)
- Montgrove College (~1.7km)
- Penrith Anglican College (~2km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~0.9km)
- Caroline Chisholm College (~2.4km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.8km)