12 Glencoe Avenue Werrington County
Please contact Benjamin Reid to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Home Sweet Home
Welcome to the sleepy suburb of Werrington County. Today the opportunity presents to secure a beautiful, bright and inviting home positioned on a generous 659 sqm corner block.
Walk in the front door and you will be greeted with high ceilings and a spacious living, you might just have to order a bigger TV to fill the room up! With ducted air throughout summer or winter, you will have comfort year-round. Head out the back through your tranquil sunroom into either a large grassed yard with a prop up sprinkler irrigation system to keep the grass green year-round and also a courtyard you can fill with all your friends and family!
Werrington lake is located at the end of the street so you can join the local walking club or take your rod and have a crack at catching some fish. The local primary school Werrington Public is also just 1km away. This home will suit the whole family.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Carports 1
- Land area approx 659sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cambridge Park High School (~0.1km)
- Werrington Primary School (~0.1km)
- Werrington Public School (~0.8km)
- Werrington County Public School (~1.1km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.3km)
- Kingswood Public School (~2.1km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~0.6km)
- Putland School (~1.9km)
- Penrith Valley Learning Centre (~2.5km)
- Kurrambee School (~2.6km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.8km)
- Montgrove College - Werrington Campus (~2.3km)
- Wollemi College (~2.3km)
- St Dominic's College (~2.2km)