24b Sherborne Place Glendenning
Share This Property
ONE OF A KIND!
Response Real Estate, Quakers Hill are proud to present this open plan, easy care home to the market!
This home is perfectly located in a quiet Cul-De-Sac which is ideal if you are raising a young family, or just wanting to live in a quieter area.
The home is also positioned only minutes from M7 access, local shopping centers, many reputable schools, and an abundance of public transport means, it will suit those with even the busiest of lifestyles!
Some standout features of this home include:
Three generously sized bedrooms, all with built in robes & ceiling fans, the main also accompanies a Split System A/C
Neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of cabinetry and storage space Separate living area with another Split System A/C Beautiful bathroom with all inclusions and an additional toilet downstairs Lock up, single car garage ? with internal access Beautifully manicured gardens Good sized rear yard, with an outdoor entertaining area And much more!
If this sounds like your next forever home, or investment then be sure to give the team at Response RE a call today to arrange your private inspection! Be sure to get in quick, as a property like this does not last long in today's marketplace.
(P) 02 9626 0022 (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toilets 2
- Uncovered Carspaces 2
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Plumpton High School (~0.1km)
- Glendenning Primary School (~0.1km)
- Glendenning Public School (~0.6km)
- William Dean Public School (~0.7km)
- Hassall Grove Public School (~1.4km)
- Plumpton Public School (~1.9km)
- Plumpton High School (~2.1km)
- Chifley College Bidwill Campus (~2.6km)
- Doonside High School (~2.7km)
- Wyndham College (~2.8km)
- Plumpton House School (~1.9km)
- Richard Johnson Anglican School (~1.8km)
- Western Grammar School (~2.2km)
- St Francis of Assisi Primary School (~0.2km)
- Good Shepherd Primary School (~2.3km)
- St John Vianney's Primary School (~2.9km)
- St Clare's Catholic High School (~1.3km)