6 Moonbi Road Penrith
Share This Property
Freshly Painted 3 Bedroom Home!
This freshly painted 3 bedroom family home is one you are sure to remember. The property is storage heaven perfect for a growing family with a linen press, built in wardrobes in 2 of the bedrooms, a garden shed and enough kitchen storage to fill your hearts content. Get ready for summer fun with a great sized yard perfect for the kids to run and play. There is an inclosed sun room to relax and enjoy a summer cocktail or BBQ with mates. If being within easy reach of all your day-to-day needs is your number one priority, you'll find it hard to go past this property with shops, school, and sporting grounds a moment away. There's convenient access to the bus route which connects the locals to the CBD which is only 15 minutes away.
Due to the Covid lock down we encourage online applications prior to inspection. Please note we do have limited private inspections that are available. One person from each household allowed to attend the private inspection at any given time. Please note masks are mandatory at all inspections.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee it's accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABILITY DATE.
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cranebrook High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~0.4km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~0.9km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.6km)
- Braddock Public School (~1.8km)
- Cranebrook High School (~1.9km)
- Penrith High School (~2.2km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.5km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.2km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.3km)
- Corpus Christi Primary School (~3km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.8km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.6km)