55 Monash Road Blacktown
Share This Property
Great Family Home
Located on a low maintenance block, this free standing single level home offers all the benefits of a house without having the large yards to look after.
This unique opportunity will appeal to anyone looking for a low maintenance lifestyle or those simply looking for the convenience of a central location that is rare to find.
This quaint home has been modernised and has timber flooring throughout and features 2 bedrooms, an open plan living, modern kitchen and bathroom with a generous outdoor covered entertainment area.
Single carport and plenty of off street parking complete with a neat care free garden.
Located only moments walk to local buses, the location is second to none!
Inspections for this home are by appointment only, so please call today to arrange an inspection. We look forward to your enquiry.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Evans High School (~0.1km)
- Blacktown West Primary School (~0.1km)
- Blacktown West Public School (~0.8km)
- Marayong South Public School (~1.3km)
- Doonside Public School (~1.5km)
- Walters Road Public School (~1.7km)
- Evans High School (~1.8km)
- Doonside High School (~2.1km)
- Blacktown Girls High School (~2.6km)
- Coreen School (~2.5km)
- Mountain View Adventist College (~1.3km)
- Tyndale Christian School (~1.4km)
- St Patrick's Primary School (~1.4km)
- St John Vianney's Primary School (~2km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~2.5km)
- St Andrews Primary School (~2.5km)
- Patrician Brothers' College Blacktown (~2.4km)
- Nagle College (~2.7km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Blacktown (~1.5km)
- Pete's Place (~2.6km)