3A Barker Street Cambridge Park
Share This Property
Spacious 2 Bedroom Brick Villa!
This magnificent 2-bed brick villa is set on a larger than average block and features air-conditioning, mirrored built-ins, separately metered and private location. This near new oversized granny flat with a superb floor plan will make living here an enjoyable experience to all, with thought out conveniences such as a double carport under the main roof as well as a huge alfresco area, you can kick back and enjoy this private abode.
Close to local shops, schools, park and child care centres, and also close to bus route to Penrith, you'll love the comfort and convenience of your new home!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee it's accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABLITY DATE.
Due to the Covid lock down we encourage online applications prior to inspection. Please note we do have limited private inspections that are available. One person from each household allowed to attend the private inspection at any given time. Please note masks are mandatory at all inspections.
- Uncovered Carspaces 2
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cambridge Park High School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~0.7km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~1km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.7km)
- Penrith High School (~1.7km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~1.8km)
- Cranebrook High School (~2.6km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.5km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2km)
- St Dominic's College (~1km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.2km)