7A Cobbity Avenue Werrington Downs
Share This Property
Lovely 2 Bedroom granny flat - bush outlook!
Situated in a quiet street is this fully fenced and spacious villa/granny flat. Featuring 2 good-sized bedrooms; each with mirrored built-in robes, floating timber floors through out, split-system reverse cycle air-conditioning for year round comfort. The well equipped kitchen provides plenty of cupboard space, stainless steel appliances including gas cooking.
The back yard is complete with garden shed, lovely entertaining patio a great spot to enjoy your morning coffee while watching the kangaroos & emus grazing on the other side of the wire fence. With a larger than most, functional layout, this affordable, yet very comfortable property is ready and waiting for your inspection
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABLITY DATE.
Due to the Covid lock down we encourage online applications prior to inspection. Please note we do have limited private inspections that are available. One person from each household allowed to attend the private inspection at any given time. Please note masks are mandatory at all inspections.
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cranebrook High School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Gardens Primary School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~0.8km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~1.9km)
- Werrington County Public School (~1.9km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~1.6km)
- Cranebrook High School (~2.7km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.3km)
- Xavier College (~2.7km)
- St Dominic's College (~2.2km)