62 Cowley Crescent Prospect
Saturday 30th October at 1:30pm
Please contact Greg Epis to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
This corner property should be at the front of every investor's mind. A 558 square meter corner block has the potential to be a great investment property as is, or developed for greater value STCA.
With great rental return in the areas surrounding this would be perfect to build your portfolio as is, or to build a granny flat STCA with an already separate access gate to the corner-most side. All of your investment plans culminate here.
The existing home is very spacious giving great opportunity for any family to move in. There are three spacious bedrooms and a fourth in the form of the front living room which could be transformed into a fantastic master bedroom.
The kitchen and living space are a modern addition with great access out into the yard letting plenty of light into the spaces you use most. The plus sized laundry and ample storage spaces will be a great setting for a family of every and any size.
Both the back and side yards are connected currently but would be easily separated if improvements were wanted to the property while still allowing great yard space for both.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, enquire now at ResponseRE!
- Garages 1
- Toilets 2
- Land area approx 558sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Mitchell High School (~0.1km)
- Blacktown South Primary School (~0.1km)
- Shelley Public School (~1.2km)
- Blacktown South Public School (~1.6km)
- Walters Road Public School (~1.8km)
- Bert Oldfield Public School (~2.5km)
- Mitchell High School (~1.4km)
- Evans High School (~1.9km)
- Coreen School (~2.4km)
- Tyndale Christian School (~2.4km)
- Ebenezer Christian College (~2.4km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~0.9km)
- St Patrick's Primary School (~2.4km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~2.9km)
- Nagle College (~0.7km)
- Patrician Brothers' College Blacktown (~2.2km)
- Pete's Place (~0.8km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Blacktown (~2.4km)
- Warakirri College - Blacktown (~2.6km)