43 Haynes Avenue Seven Hills
Please contact Colin Blott to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
639m2 block with Granny flat potential!
Set in a very quiet street this 3 bedroom home would make a great investment or first home. Just 3Kms to Seven Hills Station and handy to schools, shops and parks.
3 good size bedrooms 2 with built in robesModern kitchen with electric cook top, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard spaceSeparate laundry with second toiletModern bathroom Large double carport with roller door and two garden shedsTwo large living areasFront and rear verandasCurrently tenanted to excellent tenants who would love to stay on, this home is a rare find and will not last long.
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Due to the Covid- 19 virus the following guidelines must be adhered to,
Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used prior to entryEvery person entering must provide their name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislationMaximum 1 person in the home at anytime and one agentNo touching of fixtures and fittings throughout the homeYou must remain 1.5m away from others at all timesBookings are mandatory due to limited numbersInspections and auctions are still allowed, but with some restrictions. View the latest information on inspection restrictions in NSW at https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/
*We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Ensuite 1
- Toilets 2
- Uncovered Carspaces 2
- Land area approx 639sqm
- In Catchment
Boys High Schools
- Blacktown BHS (~0.1km)
Girls High Schools
- Blacktown GHS (~0.1km)
- Seven Hills West Primary School (~0.1km)
- Seven Hills West Public School (~0.3km)
- Lalor Park Public School (~1.1km)
- Bert Oldfield Public School (~1.2km)
- Seven Hills Public School (~1.3km)
- Blacktown Boys High School (~1.2km)
- Blacktown Girls High School (~1.4km)
- Seven Hills High School (~2.1km)
- Mitchell High School (~2.1km)
- William Rose School (~1.3km)
- Coreen School (~1.4km)
- St Bernadette's Primary School (~0.8km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~1.5km)
- St Patrick's Primary School (~2.5km)
- Patrician Brothers' College Blacktown (~1.6km)
- Warakirri College - Blacktown (~1.2km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Blacktown (~2.4km)