9 Creek Street Riverstone
Please contact Julie Grigg to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
WHAT WOULD YOU USE THIS FOR?
Julie Grigg and the team at Response Real Estate Riverstone is proud to present 6 blocks of land with the opportunity for a long term investment in the Riverstone Precinct Plan.
Lots 19-21 & 156-158 Creek Street, Angus
Currently zoned RU4 Primary Production Small Lots (Rural)Proposed future zoning RE1 Public RecreationFrontage: 7.62m each (approx.)Depths: 38.1m each (approx.)Land Size: 290.322 each (approx.)Total Land Size x 6 lots: 1741.932m2 Ideal long term investmentPrime locationBlacktown City Council can provide further updates on rezoning plansPrivate power poleFenced off Double Garage Lockable shedCurrently used as yards for horses, will be offered as vacant land on settlement
In close proximity to Riverstone Train Station, new master plan precinct and a walk to the local football fields, netball courts, community skatepark, community park and multipurpose courts. In the other direction a quick drive finds you at the developing Sydney Business Park; home to Ikea, Costco, Bunnings and more.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Land area approx 1741.93sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Wyndham College (Nirimba Education Precinct) (~0.1km)
- Riverstone High School (~0.1km)
- Riverstone Primary School (~0.1km)
- Riverstone Public School (~1.4km)
- Schofields Public School (~2km)
- Marsden Park Public School (~2.7km)
- Riverstone High School (~1.8km)
- Casuarina School (~1km)
- Norwest Christian College (~1.7km)
- Australian Christian College - Marsden Park (~1.9km)
- Richard Johnson Anglican School, Marsden Park campus (~1.2km)
- St John's Primary School (~1.6km)