8A Echo Place Penrith
Share This Property
Modern Sleek Granny Flat!
This recently built granny flat has everything you need for sleek, comfortable, modern living. In the kitchen there is a gas stove, stone bench top, storage galore and even a dishwasher! The home has open plan living and dining with tiles throughout and air conditioning perfect to beat the summer heat. The spacious bedrooms both have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Get ready for summer with a generously proportioned backyard and even your own shed. Perfect for summer drinks outside. The property backs onto a reserve, a baseball complex and the nearby Nepean Rugby Park, meaning unwelcomed interruptions are kept to a minimum and abundant privacy is a rewarding characteristic. If an inviting living space nestled away in a delightfully sheltered setting is at the top of your wish list book an inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee it's accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABLITY DATE.
Due to the Covid lock down we encourage online applications prior to inspection. Please note we do have limited private inspections that are available. One person from each household allowed to attend the private inspection at any given time. Please note masks are mandatory at all inspections.
- Garages 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cranebrook High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~0.7km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~1.2km)
- Braddock Public School (~1.5km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~2km)
- Cranebrook High School (~1.6km)
- Penrith High School (~2.4km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.9km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.3km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.7km)
- Corpus Christi Primary School (~2.8km)
- St Dominic's College (~2.1km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.7km)