2/179 Boronia Road North St Marys
Share This Property
EASY, SIMPLE LIVING!
When living this close to St Marys Rugby League Club, you'll love never needing to cook again!
Indulge across the road then wander home to the easy low maintenance residence, where all the hard work has been done; Fully renovated kitchen and bathroom. Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
Minutes from St Marys Railway Station, plus easy access to the Village Centre and Queen Street Shops. With McDonalds and 7/11 within walking distance, simply come home to your private paradise and love the easy living! Enjoy your weekends by not being tied down with a yard that has the right balance that is perfect for entertaining or ideal for a small pet.
Rare opportunities like this shouldn't be missed, call now!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Carports 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Chifley College Dunheved Campus (~0.1km)
- Chifley College Senior Campus (~0.1km)
- St Marys North Primary School (~0.1km)
- St Marys North Public School (~1km)
- Tregear Public School (~1.4km)
- Ropes Crossing Public School (~1.6km)
- Lethbridge Park Public School (~2.2km)
- Chifley College Dunheved Campus (~0.4km)
- St Marys Senior High School (~2km)
- Halinda School (~2.8km)
- Kurrambee School (~2.9km)
- Penrith Valley Learning Centre (~3km)
- Holy Family Primary School (~2.1km)
- Our Lady of The Rosary Primary School (~2.8km)
- Montgrove College - Werrington Campus (~2.9km)
- Wollemi College (~2.9km)
- St Marys Flexible Learning Centre (~1.5km)