15/17 Preston Street Penrith
Share This Property
Freshly renovated – New carpet/New paint/New blinds!
Welcome to this updated apartment which is spacious, plenty of living space, shaded, cool balcony, and lock up garage!
The location is great ? set back at the rear of the block, and only a few minutes walk to Jamison Park, and a few minutes drive to Penrith Station, Westfield etc. Walk to Panthers Stadium on game day! New blinds being installed to go with the brand new floor coverings and paintwork, with modern colour scheme throughout.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee it's accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABLITY DATE.
Due to the Covid restrictions we encourage online applications prior to inspection. Please note we do have limited private inspections that are available. One person from each household allowed to attend the private inspection at any given time. Please note masks are mandatory at all inspections.
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Jamison High School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Primary School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~1.2km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.3km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.9km)
- York Public School (~1.9km)
- Jamison High School (~1.8km)
- Penrith High School (~1.9km)
- Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High School (~2.4km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1.5km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2.6km)
- McCarthy Catholic College (Emu Plains) (~2.4km)
- Caroline Chisholm College (~2.9km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.4km)