41A Harris Street Jamisontown
Please contact Property Management Team to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Separately fenced, with a car space, this lovely property comes complete with 2 ample sized bedrooms!
Separately fenced, with a car space, this lovely property comes complete with 2 ample sized bedrooms with built ins. Freshly painted with split-system air-conditioning, ceiling fans to both bedrooms, with a mirrored built in to the main. This property is located close to Nepean River, Panthers Stadium, Nepean Village Shopping Centre, Jamison Park, and easy access to M4.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee it's accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABLITY DATE.
Due to the Covid restrictions we encourage online applications prior to inspection. Please note we do have limited private inspections that are available. One person from each household allowed to attend the private inspection at any given time. Please note masks are mandatory at all inspections.
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Jamison High School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Primary School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~1.1km)
- Regentville Public School (~1.7km)
- Glenmore Park Public School (~2.1km)
- Emu Plains Public School (~2.1km)
- Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High School (~2.1km)
- Jamison High School (~2.3km)
- Glenmore Park High School (~3km)
- Our Lady of The Way Primary School (~2.3km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.4km)
- Bethany Catholic Primary School (~2.6km)
- Caroline Chisholm College (~2.5km)
- McCarthy Catholic College (Emu Plains) (~2.5km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.3km)