67A Thornton Drive Penrith
Share This Property
Popular Thornton Estate, right next to Penrith Railway Station!
Near new 1 bedroom apartment located in the sought after Thornton Estate! Surrounded by new properties, local parks, ovals and located in the immediate vicinity of Penrith railway station, close to the Westfield Penrith, yet with easy access to the local hospitals, Nepean River amenities and other local attractions.
Unique spacious freestanding home features built-in robe, en -suite, balcony of the living room , separate laundry, stainless steel appliances including gas cooking, remote controlled single garage, split system air-conditioning for year-round comfort.
This gorgeous property is a must to see!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee it's accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABLITY DATE.
Due to the Covid restrictions we encourage online applications prior to inspection. Please note we do have limited private inspections that are available. One person from each household allowed to attend the private inspection at any given time. Please note masks are mandatory at all inspections.
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Primary School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.4km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~1.5km)
- Penrith South Public School (~2km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~2.7km)
- Penrith High School (~1.5km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.7km)
- McCarthy Catholic College (Emu Plains) (~1.8km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.5km)
- St Dominic's College (~2km)