11 Gilda Avenue South Penrith
Share This Property
WHERE MEMORIES ARE MADE!
If you are looking for an incredibly loved and well looked after home to create priceless memories in, then this could be the one. This property features 3 well sized bedrooms, 2 roomy and separate living rooms and an extra study that's going to make raising a family as comfortable as possible with the space the property has to offer.
Entertaining in the summer time is going to be extra special for whoever decides to move into this home with the swimming pool creating summer time fun for the kids while Dad's cooking away under the undercover BBQ area.
School holidays couldn't be more fun then the location of this home as it is within walking distance to everything Penrith has to offer: Jamison Park,
Flip out, Unreal mini Golf, Zone bowling and laser skirmish 700 meters
Walking Distance to Jamison Town Public School 1km (13-minute walk)
Southlands Shopping Centre 700 meters
If you are the confident investor then you are not forgotten about as this property sits on an ideal 645sqm block with drive through garage access into the backyard suitable for a granny flat (STCA). Situated in the heart of South Penrith an investment of this calibre is going to go a long way in the years to come!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 1
- Carports 2
- Land area approx 645sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Jamison High School (~0.1km)
- Penrith South Primary School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~0.9km)
- York Public School (~1km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.1km)
- Glenmore Park Public School (~1.8km)
- Jamison High School (~0.8km)
- Penrith High School (~2km)
- Kingswood High School (~2.3km)
- Glenmore Park High School (~3km)
- Montgrove College (~2.2km)
- Penrith Christian School (~2.3km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~1.7km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1.9km)
- Bethany Catholic Primary School (~2.7km)
- Caroline Chisholm College (~2.5km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.5km)
- St Dominic's College (~3km)