1/137 Brisbane Street St Marys
Please contact Property Management Team to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
MOVE STRAIGHT IN!
Positioned at the front of the complex, this townhouse features a spacious, practical kitchen with gas stovetop & modern finishes plus timber laminate flooring throughout the living and dining areas.
Also boasting a modern bathroom, carpeted flooring & built-in robes to all bedroom, excluding the master which has a walk-in robe.
Split system air conditioning will keep you cool in summer and the low-maintenance, private courtyard will be perfect for entertaining.
The townhouse also features a lock-up garage with internal access, plus an additional off-street car space in front.
Located so conveniently to Great Western Highway, M4 and St Marys town centre, this will be the perfect home for you!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee it's accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABLITY DATE.
Due to the Covid restrictions we encourage online applications prior to inspection. Please note we do have limited private inspections that are available. One person from each household allowed to attend the private inspection at any given time. Please note masks are mandatory at all inspections.
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Chifley College Dunheved Campus (~0.1km)
- Chifley College Senior Campus (~0.1km)
- Oxley Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Oxley Park Public School (~0.7km)
- St Marys North Public School (~1.2km)
- St Marys Public School (~1.3km)
- St Marys South Public School (~1.8km)
- St Marys Senior High School (~1.5km)
- Colyton High School (~1.7km)
- Chifley College Dunheved Campus (~1.9km)
- Halinda School (~2.3km)
- Kurrambee School (~2.4km)
- Bethel Christian School (~2.7km)
- Our Lady of The Rosary Primary School (~1.2km)
- Holy Family Primary School (~2.6km)
- St Marys Flexible Learning Centre (~1.1km)