Julie has done an amazing job in selling my mother's home. I can’t fault the service provided, Julie has gone above and beyond to secure the best price for my mum. Her knowledge communication and professionalism are second to none. Not only did we get a price higher than expected but was sold within days of the first open home. We were kept updated every step of the way and nothing was ever a problem. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Julie if you are selling a property, the result speaks for itself.
98 Torres Crescent Whalan
Share This Property
Family Home, Packed with Potential
Julie Grigg and the team at Response Real Estate Riverstone are pleased to present this well-established home, in the heart of Whalan, to the market.
This endearing, clad brick cottage, is seeking a family looking for a comfortable and convenient lifestyle, close to all amenities. Set on a large flat garden parcel, with an impressive 15m frontage, this residence offers immediate liveability and a plethora of opportunities to extend or build your dream home.
Enter from the charming covered porch and be impressed by the low maintenance, single level floorplan. The lounge room leads to the three carpeted bedrooms which are serviced by the centrally located bathroom. The kitchen is neat as a pin and situated at the rear of the home, adjacent to the light and airy dining room. It includes a gas cooktop and solid cabinetry. For your all year comfort, the home has ducted air conditioning throughout.
Step outside and be greeted by multiple outdoor entertaining options including a covered patio and large fully fenced yard, perfect for the kids and pets to play on. There is ample scope to create a private sanctuary you'll love coming home to. The large, free-standing workshop is ideal for tradespeople or creatives who need their own space to build, craft and tinker.
3 bedrooms, with integrated storage1 bathroomAir-conditioned Formal loungeroomNeat and tidy kitchenDining roomCovered patioFree standing workshopAdditional shed for extra storageWide side accessCovered carportA short walk to local schools and transportShort drive to Mt Druitt shopping precinct and train station
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Uncovered Carspaces 2
- Land area approx 586sqm
- Floor area approx 140sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Chifley College Dunheved Campus (~0.1km)
- Chifley College Senior Campus (~0.1km)
- Chifley College Mount Druitt Campus (~0.1km)
- Whalan Primary School (~0.1km)
- Madang Avenue Public School (~0.5km)
- Whalan Public School (~0.7km)
- Mount Druitt Public School (~0.8km)
- Dawson Public School (~1.6km)
- Chifley College Mount Druitt Campus (~1.6km)
- Chifley College Senior Campus (~2.3km)
- Colyton High School (~2.5km)
- Chifley College Dunheved Campus (~2.7km)
- Halinda School (~0.3km)
- Niland School (~2.5km)
- Bethel Christian School (~1.9km)
- St Bishoy Coptic Orthodox College (~1.9km)
- Australian Islamic College of Sydney (~2km)
- Western Grammar School (~2.7km)
- Holy Family Primary School (~1.4km)
- Sacred Heart Primary School (~1.8km)
- Good Shepherd Primary School (~2.6km)
- Loyola Senior High School (~2.2km)
- Blacktown Youth College Incorporated (~2.8km)