20/1 York Road Jamisontown
Share This Property
Spacious Unit Freshly Painted!
If you're a first home buyer starting out in the market and you keep missing out on properties, then you must see this fantastic unit! You could live in this cosy 2 bedroom unit that is easy to clean, storage is great in the extra-large lockup garage with internal access to the building. If you need to travel to the city for work or fun you have the M4 nearby or pop into Penrith Station and catch an Express Country Train to Parramatta or Central in comfort. On the weekends you can walk over to the footy then Panthers for dinner or even a nice walk around Jamison Park for some fitness. Approx. 1.9 km to the Town Centre, Penrith Station & Westfield Shopping Centre and a few minutes drive to Nepean Village for your groceries you won't find a better location! The spacious unit is in good original condition it has been freshly painted throughout so updating the kitchen & bathroom allows you to still add more value to this great long-term investment for when the airport arrives! Call our Response team today to book your appointment!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Jamison High School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Primary School (~0.1km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.2km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~1.4km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.7km)
- York Public School (~1.9km)
- Jamison High School (~1.8km)
- Penrith High School (~1.8km)
- Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High School (~2.5km)
- Montgrove College (~2.9km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1.4km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2.6km)
- McCarthy Catholic College (Emu Plains) (~2.4km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.3km)