8 Peter Pan Glen St Clair
Share This Property
Quiet Cul-de-sac Living!
Presented in a whisper quiet location this home is a two minute walk to shops and cafes. Boasting a spacious floor plan with a large lounge, rumpus room, recently renovated kitchen and bathroom and four good sized bedrooms plus a study nook.
The property has been recently renovated to be disabled friendly throughout, including an open plan bathroom, level flooring and ramp to the front door. This would be the perfect set-up for families who require accessible living.
With air-conditioning to both living areas and a large entertaining deck overlooking the backyard, this home is ready to be moved into and enjoyed. Set on a spacious 637 sqm block with generous side access, a separate lock up double garage, and garden shed, with plenty of yard for those looking to have space for pets and kids or to build a Granny flat (SCTA).
Set in a prime location with easy access onto the M4, Erskine Park industrial area and just minutes from Badgery's creek airport this is the one you've been waiting for, so call now!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 1
- Land area approx 637sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- St Clair High School (~0.1km)
- Clairgate Primary School (~0.1km)
- St Clair Public School (~0.5km)
- Clairgate Public School (~0.8km)
- Bennett Road Public School (~1.2km)
- Blackwell Public School (~1.6km)
- St Clair High School (~0.4km)
- Colyton High School (~1.9km)
- Erskine Park High School (~2km)
- Bethel Christian School (~2.8km)
- Holy Spirit Primary School (~0.9km)
- Our Lady of The Rosary Primary School (~2.8km)