19 Mulberry Street Riverstone
Share This Property
MUST BE SOLD North East Facing
Julie Grigg and the team at Response Real Estate Riverstone are delighted to present this North East facing home in Riverstone to market. Offering open plan living, fabulous street appeal with a sun-kissed front garden set in a family neighbourhood. This is your picture-perfect place to call home.
The home was built by Edenbrae in 2015 and is 240.9m2 in size sitting proudly on 443m2. of land.
Boasting a feature packed kitchen including: 40mm waterfall caesarstone benchtops, 900mm stainless steel gas cooker with electric oven and canopy rangehood. Soft close pot style drawers and functional overhead cabinetry features over bench recessed lighting, generous pantry space, integrated microwave, dishwasher, and plumbed fridge space ? it is all here for you.Four good-sized bedrooms with walk-in wardrobe to main bedroom and generous robes to two of the other three bedrooms.Double garage with epoxy finish floor and automatic door.Ensuite to main bedroom and family bathroom with statement bathtub and stylish tiling features.Impressive entry with 3.1m high ceiling upon entry flowing through to all the living areas.Plantation shutters throughout the home add practical style and elegance.An outdoor alfresco entertaining space including an enclosed patio, a deck with hot and cold-water provision and gas outlet, grassy yard, and a large shed.This practical floorplan offers multiple living spaces with gorgeous details and split-level single-storey pizzaz.Inviting theatre room with purpose-built lighting, seating stage, remote control blind and Klipsch surround sound speakers ? just bring your projector, screen, and popcorn. Multi-purpose area ideal for a study, play area or work-from-home hub.Formal lounge room with Klipsch built-in speaker system for your entertainment needs.Ducted air conditioning throughout.10kW Solar.Functional spacious laundry with a sink and vanity.
2.2km to Riverstone Station1.3km to St Johns Primary School1.3km to Riverstone Public School4.5km to Tallawong Metro Station5.2km to Carmel Village Shopping Centre
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 2
- Toilets 2
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Wyndham College (Nirimba Education Precinct) (~0.1km)
- Riverstone High School (~0.1km)
- Schofields Primary School (~0.1km)
- Riverstone Public School (~0.8km)
- Schofields Public School (~1km)
- Riverstone High School (~0.7km)
- Casuarina School (~1.2km)
- Norwest Christian College (~0.8km)
- St John's Primary School (~1.1km)
- Richard Johnson Anglican School, Marsden Park campus (~2.6km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.7km)
- St John Paul II Catholic College (Schofields) (~2.8km)
- Santa Sophia Catholic College (Secondary) (~2.9km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, St Joseph's (~2.7km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Schofields (~2.9km)