Lot 33 Charles Street Marsden Park
Share This Property
Great Opportunity To Invest Now and Build Later
Response Real Estate Riverstone is proud to present this future Residential block located in the Marsden Park North. Blacktown City Council and State Planning are working together and drafted a Master Plan to rezone and develop this precinct. Located moments away from Richmond Road, Marsden Park Business Centre, Rouse Hill Town Centre, The Metro Rail Link and easy access to arterial Motorways.
Currently Zoned RU4 (Rural) with proposed plans for R2 (Residential) in the future and is awaiting final approval from State Planning.
Frontage 10.36m approx.North West facingDepth 40.58m approx.2km to Riverstone Train Station 12km to Blacktown CBD20km to Parramatta CBD
For more information: https://www.planning.nsw.gov.au/Plans-for-your-area/Priority-Growth-Areas-and-Precincts/Marsden-Park-North
Access via Garfield Road West, onto Penprase Street, Herbert Street then Charles Street.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Land area approx 403sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Wyndham College (Nirimba Education Precinct) (~0.1km)
- Riverstone High School (~0.1km)
- Marsden Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Marsden Park Public School (~1km)
- Casuarina School (~2.9km)
- Australian Christian College - Marsden Park (~1.3km)
- Richard Johnson Anglican School, Marsden Park campus (~0.9km)
- St Luke’s Catholic College (Primary) (~2.5km)
- St Luke’s Catholic College (Secondary) (~2.5km)