24 Honeyeater Crescent Beaumont Hills
Please contact Melissa Williams to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Immaculate single level home
Look what we have found! If you are searching for an immaculately presented single level family home nestled in a whisper quiet location surrounded by quality homes, this is it.
This modern, fresh and bright home is warm and inviting and only ever had one owner. High set land and low maintenance living beckon. The home offers 4 generous bedrooms, all with built ins and the master suite enjoys a walk in robe and convenience of an ensuite.
You are spoilt for choice with large formal and informal living areas including lounge, dining, rumpus/meals and family/theatre to choose from flowing out to an undercover outdoor pergola. A central and well finished kitchen provides ample bench and cupboard space with stone benches.
Added extras include double lock up garage with internal access and auto door, ducted air conditioning, window shutters and a mature garden to enjoy.
All within effortless reach of highly regarded schools, transport links and fabulous 'Hills District' facilities. Don't delay, we welcome your inspection of this wonderful opportunity.
- Garages 2
- Toilets 2
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Rouse Hill High School (~0.1km)
- Ironbark Ridge Primary School (~0.1km)
- Ironbark Ridge Public School (~0.7km)
- Beaumont Hills Public School (~1.2km)
- North Kellyville Public School (~1.6km)
- Rouse Hill Public School (~2.1km)
- Rouse Hill High School (~0.8km)
- Tallowood School (~2.4km)
- Malek Fahd Islamic School Beaumont Hills (~0.3km)
- Hills Adventist College (~1.8km)
- Australian International Academy, Kellyville Campus (~2.4km)
- Our Lady of the Angels Primary School (~0.9km)
- John XXIII Catholic Primary School (~2.1km)
- Our Lady of The Rosary Primary School (~2.5km)
- St Mark's Catholic College (~2.1km)