132 Parker Street Kingswood
Share This Property
FRESHLY PAINTED + BRAND NEW FLOORING!
This freshly painted property has new flooring throughout. With carpet in the living area and bedrooms for maximum comfort and new hybrid flooring which is easy to clean with a modern style this 3 bedroom home has it all with all the features you need for comfortable living with air conditioning, high ceilings, single lock up garage and a great size yard! The property is centrally located close to Nepean hospital, schools, shops, university & train station is this 3 bedroom home is one you won't want to miss!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee it's accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABLITY DATE.
Due to the Covid lock down we encourage online applications prior to inspection. Please note we do have limited private inspections that are available. One person from each household allowed to attend the private inspection at any given time. Please note masks are mandatory at all inspections
- Uncovered Carspaces 2
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood South Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood South Public School (~0.7km)
- Penrith South Public School (~0.9km)
- Penrith Public School (~1km)
- Kingswood Public School (~1.6km)
- Penrith High School (~0.9km)
- Kingswood High School (~1.1km)
- Jamison High School (~1.8km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.5km)
- Montgrove College (~1.4km)
- Penrith Christian School (~2.5km)
- Penrith Anglican College (~2.5km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.3km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1.4km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~1.8km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.3km)