3/65 Turner Street Blacktown
Please contact Robert Blaauw to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Perfect downsize or young family!
This spectacular property offers a single level, three-bedroom villa set minutes from Western Sydney Local Health District, Blacktown station, TAFE and Westpoint shopping centre, as well as 3 day-care centres and Lynwood Park Public School. This villa is set in a nice, tidy complex at the quiet end of Turner street, offering the perfect opportunity for a buyer looking for a stair free property, with built in wardrobes in all three bedrooms, a double garage and a fantastic outdoor entertaining area perfect for entertaining family and friends or a great place for kids to play in the sunshine. Currently in a lease with a fantastic tenant. This is a superb investment opportunity and an opportunity not to be missed.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 2
- In Catchment
Boys High Schools
- Blacktown BHS (~0.1km)
Girls High Schools
- Blacktown GHS (~0.1km)
- Lynwood Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Lynwood Park Public School (~0.3km)
- Kings Langley Public School (~1km)
- Lalor Park Public School (~1.1km)
- Blacktown North Public School (~1.2km)
- Blacktown Boys High School (~1.4km)
- Blacktown Girls High School (~1.5km)
- Seven Hills High School (~2.3km)
- Glenwood High School (~2.7km)
- William Rose School (~2.1km)
- Coreen School (~2.5km)
- St Bernadette's Primary School (~0.9km)
- Holy Cross Primary School (~2.2km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~2.9km)
- Patrician Brothers' College Blacktown (~2.8km)
- Trades Norwest Anglican Senior College (~3km)
- Warakirri College - Blacktown (~2.2km)