13 Kanadah Avenue Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
This is an exciting opportunity to secure a much loved family home offered for sale for the first time in over 40 years. Nestled in a blue ribbon street in the highly desirable Crestwood estate, Baulkham Hills.
This single level family home provides an exciting canvas with plenty of scope to add your own touches. Offering a generous single level floor plan with complete versatility including 3 bedrooms with built ins and a convenient 3 way bathroom. There is a choice of living areas including lounge and meals/family area off the kitchen. Nestled upon a 709sqm regular shaped block with approx. 21.3m frontage with a northerly aspect to the rear.
A large covered pergola is centrally accessed and overlooks the level and family friendly backyard, the perfect place to entertain family and friends. There are plenty of options with the oversized double garage also.
You will love the side access ideal for securing those trailers and/or work vehicles. Solar panels a bonus. Add to this the charm of the Crestwood Community, with its lush green spaces, parks, and serene surroundings. You will be living in an area known for its amazing schools, green spaces, garden blocks, tranquility and beauty.
If location, potential and premium convenience within minutes walking distance to highly regarded schools, major transport links and the Hills Lifestyle is on your list ? this home simply must be seen.
- Toilets 1
- Garages 2
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Built In Wardrobes
- Air Conditioning
- Land area approx 709sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Crestwood High School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Public School (~0.6km)
- Matthew Pearce Public School (~0.7km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~1.5km)
- Seven Hills North Public School (~1.6km)
- Crestwood High School (~1.3km)
- Model Farms High School (~1.8km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~2.1km)
- Seven Hills High School (~2.5km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School (~2.7km)
- Woodbury (~1.4km)